Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday Golf at Shawnee....



Played round 24 for the year at Shawnee GC today. Shot a 43 - 39 = 82. This is a par 34 - 36 = 70. So my back nine was a whole lot better than my front nine. I missed 2 short putts on the back nine or I'm look'n at a 37, one over par. I love this weather! Walking 18 is so much easier than when it's 94 degrees with 85 percent humidity. We played behind one of the slowest groups I've been behind for quiet some time now. One of our groups played through them on the 10th tee. After 6 holes they were 3 holes ahead of them. Of course, we were still behind them. I can't understand what takes people so long to hit a ball. Watching them out in the fairway they seem to go forever before someone gets ready to hit! On the par 3's, we would finish the hole, walk to the next tee, and wait for them to finish teeing off! There were three holes open in front of them, so we know they didn't have to wait. What takes so long? It drove me Nuts!

No comments: