Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Challenge from Peggy.....

Peggy challenged me to list 6 things that are uninteresting that I do that make me happy. I never forward things on to other people, so I'm sorry I can't tag 6 others, but I'll list my six things.

** Laying back in my easy chair (Big Easy) and listening to my music.

** Sitting in the backyard swing with my grandaughters shelling and eating peanuts.

** Going to 'Ear Ecstasy' on Mondays to check their used CD's ($2 off used CD's on Monday)

** Watching Jeopardy and feeling smart when all 3 players miss 'Final Jeopardy' and I know
the answer.

** Watching my tomatoes grow.

** Getting up at 5:00 A.M. and fixing my breakfast, coffee, reading the paper and watching
the morning news.

I know this is pretty interesting stuff, but I like living on the edge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Jeopardy part. Great list Bob. You do it anyway you want to.
Peggy

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

Isn't retirement wonderful! I can spend forever in a bookstore, even when I don't intend to buy anything. Or meet friends for breakfast, & find you're still sitting there talking when the lunch crowd starts coming in. Now that's having time to spare.

Judith Bowman said...

I'll bet there are thousands, maybe even millions of people who would love to have those lists, BB and ML! And I know you are creating some great memories, with so much love, for Erin and Jill. Happiness? Some how, a very cool and very special "happy" comes through in your words. Long Live the Kissing Dragon!
Love, Nana