Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Louisville Zoo Train


With the recent Train derailment at the Louisville Zoo with 20 something people injured, some seriously, I thought back to the many times over the years that my family has been on that train. I pulled up the pictures of our last train ride, which I think was last Fall. The adults seem to be perfectly content that this is a safe ride while Erin and Jill seem to have their doubts. Hmmm....maybe those little girls ARE pretty smart.
I've thought, too, of the train ride at Kings Island. I've always thought of that as a nice, slow moving, safe ride. I might start thinking a little differently about those type rides now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing Bob, about the times we have been on that train. Those two little ones are in the land of awe.
QMM

Kevin said...

At work the morning after the train accident two co-workers were filling in the details for a 3rd, who had not heard about it. I told her it crashed into the lions' pen and the lions ate 3 people. She believed me for a short while.