Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Golf Round 20 for 2009...



I played my usual Tuesday round at Shawnee GC today. Didn't play very well but hit more good shots than I have lately. Still can't seem to get my poor shot number down to an acceptable level. I shot a 44 - 44 = 88. I didn't putt very well. Not terrible, but they just wouldn't drop. I gave myself a makeable par putt on a lot of holes but couldn't finish the job and ended up with a bogey. My worst hole was #8, a par 3. I hit my tee shot left of the left side sand trap then plunked it in the trap on my next shot. Not real terrible, it lacked 4 inches of clearing the lip. Then I proceeded to hit it from that sandtrap to the sandtrap on the other side of the green. Then hit it out, but short of the green. Sixes are made real easy that way on par 3's. I'm close to playing a pretty good round. Just need to keep that one bad hole out and make a few putts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will soon be Bob's Better Golf.
QMM