Monday, June 22, 2009

Damage to houses on our street



****************This is a follow-up to Mary Lynn's post on the tree that went down between two houses on our side of the street. I took a couple of pictures today to show the damage. The picture of the two houses shows the damage to the roofs of both houses plus the damage to the chimney to the house on the right. Also, I took a close-up of the house on the right to show the "Go Away" sign by the front door. Very friendly neighbors. Click on it for a close-up.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I've been thinking about it, and I have decided that nothing is more likely to make me knock on a stranger's door than a sign that says 'go away.' Even right this minute as I sit here typing, I have a strong urge to go ring their doorbell and introduce myself, just to bug them.

Anonymous said...

I am sure glad that is not your house. We have had two more storms this past weekend. Gotta be thankful we didn't get hit.
Peggy