Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mr. Raccoon becomes a Hoosier....


When there's something strange, in the neighborhood, who ya gonna call? "Raccoon Busters"! Lately I've had a few strange events happening in my yard overnight. My squirrel traps have been found halfway across the yard, tomato plants with tomatoes knocked off. I thought it might be a raccoon. I was right! I'm going to take him for a little ride across the bridge and see how he likes being a Hoosier!
*Late update. I didn't take him to Indiana. I took him down to Shawnee GC because I was headed that way to drop off some golf balls and old clubs for their Youth Program.

4 comments:

Mark said...

He looks sort of ashamed.

Judith Bowman said...

Ha! And maybe a little guilty.

Anonymous said...

But you didn't say where you left him.
Peggy

Brian said...

He does look a little ashamed. I've never admonished a rodent. Great, now he'll be thieving golf balls on the course.