Tuesday, June 16, 2009

If it's Tuesday it must be Bad Golf Day..


Played my usual Tuesday round at Shawnee G.C. today. Rain in the morning and a threat of rain all day had us tee off about a half hour late and only about 6 people show up. Mark Wagner played with us today because he's on vacation all week. We teed off on the back nine first and I shot a 43 - 38 = 81. I had a spell on the first nine that all I could do was 'top' the ball and had a big score a a few holes. I chipped well today and was able to save a few par's that way. Mark shot a 77 and J. R. Shot a 83. As I said before, if I don't beat J. R. by 10 strokes I've had a bad day. But, today he played extra good. In our 'league' I have to give him 3 strokes a side, so if I don't beat him I know I can't win any money. And I didn't beat him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It rained all day here. No way to play golf. Thunder and lightening.Maybe you could conjure up a good kind of 'spell' to make some magic.
Peggy