Monday, June 29, 2009

Willow Park Boogie


Mary Lynn and I went to Willow Park last night for their Sunday night concert series. I know Mary Lynn already posted about this on her blog, but I have my angle of coverage. I wanted a picture of the crowd. Last night was "Blair Carman and the Belleview Boys" and they were very good. Blair Carman plays a rock'n piano in the style of Jerry Lee Lewis and plays a lot of his songs. The place was really rock'n and the park as you can see was packed. I wanted to post some video we took of the dancers, but I can't figure out how to do it. When I get some technical help, you might be able to watch a little of it. Anyway, it was a lot of fun and the first Sunday night in a while that wasn't extremely hot! This picture was taken looking out at the crowd from the left side of the bandstand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those two sons of yours are getting along with more blogging too. Love to see Mark's art and now Kevin's cooking. That concert had to be fun. I went to a concert Saturday, but was not my kind of music. Did you see on my blog where Gallagher was in B'town Thursday night. I didn't go but saw it on our local TV news.Ya he did the watermelon, last.
Peggy

Judith Bowman said...

Good weather, nice crowd, fine music and fun. Sounds like a treat - love hearing about it!