Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Extra-Extra Golf Clubs



I have my set of clubs. Mary Lynn has her set of clubs. I have an extra set I keep as a back-up and Mark will use one time each year when he plays in the Coke Scramble. I have one more back-up set just because I do. I have clubs that I want to keep other than that. Old ones, possibly antiques. Some extra clubs, putters, sand wedges, and unique clubs that I just don't want to get rid of. But I need to get rid of all the other extra-extra clubs and bags sitting around in the basement. I think I'll check with Shawnee GC to see if they have a use for them. They have a Youth Program there and may be interested in having them. But first, I need to have Kevin and Brian come by and check to see what clubs or bags they may want to keep. I'm hoping to avoid the infamous "10 iron" incident that occured a few years ago when I inadvertently gave Julie a 10 iron that was Kevin's and he wanted to keep it. So, Kevin and Brian, come by when you can and check out all the stored golf items and put aside anything that you think we need to keep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everybody needs extra-extra golf clubs. Don't they?
PJ

Anonymous said...

Bob and Mary Lynn, get out our house guest for this week.
Peggy

Anonymous said...

oops, I meant to say check out.