Wednesday, August 22, 2012

THE WALL

I took these pictures from my oldest son Mark's blog.  I don't have very many readers outside of those that would also see his blog, but I wanted the few who don't read Mark's blog to see these pictures.  Mark painted a retaining wall at his daughter's school, Chance School.  Here are some before and after pictures:

















Sure did improve the looks of the place, didn't it?  I think it's a great job and Chance School is lucky to have such a talented 'Daddy' among the school parents.  Like all artists, he feels like he's not finished yet, but will take off awhile before doing anymore work on it.  I would think mainly because he's put a lot of time in on it, he's tired, and school has started now.
But, LOOKS GREAT!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing!
OJ