Saturday, August 4, 2012

Stuck on Round 36 for the Year

Well, I'd made sure I tracked each round of golf for the year that I played my own ball.  I played round 36 for the year on July 10th, and that's where I'm stuck.
A week from Monday I have a Scramble to play in.  I hope that I'm released to play by then.  I don't have high hopes, but you never know.  If nothing else, I'll just go and chip and putt and let my partners hit an extra shot on the other ones.
I'm pretty sure I could play golf.  I just don't think I could handle the heat. I can see where I'd really be pushing it to play golf in the kind of weather we're having right now.  I also have a Scramble set for August 25th. I'm not sure I'll even be released by then.  I just hope the weather breaks and cools off.  Highs in the mid 80's sounds pretty good to me right now.  Those temperatures you can at least feel cool sitting in the shade.  When it's in the mid 90's, you don't feel cool no matter what you do.  So, stuck on round 36 and holding.  No telling how my game will be when I finally get back to playing.

No comments: