Friday, May 6, 2011

Tis the Season! Your Oaks and Derby Winners handed to you!

I've done my research. This has been a very tough year to make a final selection.  During the past couple of weeks I've wavered between several picks, but now have finally settled on my selections.  You must remember, my picks have a history of excellence!  I've picked three (3), count'em, three,  Derby winners since 1959!  With such a stunning winning record, people stop to listen to my picks like they do E. F. Hutton.
First, the Kentucky Oaks.  I really like Kathmanblu. I think She'll be right there.  Also, Joyful Victory has an excellent shot. But, my winner will be Summer Soiree!  You can win a lot of money boxing these three fillies for an exacta or trifecta.  I know many of the top handicappers charge you for this type info, but you can get them from me for free.  Just remember me in your will.

Now, for the Derby.  This was the toughest of all.  For several weeks I had been settled on Nehro.  And I still like his chances.  But I've decided on another.  Besides Nehro in you exotics, make sure you include Midnight Interlude, Master of Hounds, and Dialed In.  But, on top, make sure you have my 2011 Derby Pick,........ Shackleford!
You now have the Oaks-Derby Daily Double.  Summer Soiree/Shackleford could make you a pretty handsome profit.  Lock them in with a couple of exactas and you'll have a very happy Derby Weekend. 
If you doubt my selections, just remember I've hit at a whopping 6 percent over the last 50 years! 

3 comments:

Kevin said...

I don't think that Oaks/Derby double will pay much now. I hope Shackleford is wrong since I just placed my Derby bets and left him out of everything. My Oaks pick was Kathmanblu, and I would have bet her, but I drew her in a jackpot so I felt no need to make my bet. Happy Derby!

Judith Bowman said...

Although I admire your stunning Derby expertise, Bad Bob, I think I'm going with Toby's Corner simply because out of four other "experts" John Asher was the only one to even put him in the top ten. Also because he was named after the owner's grandchild's stable pony. There. I'll probably wish I went with Shackleford when the dust (mud?) settles but he doesn't have as good a story behind him. Oh yes. Mucho Macho Man will be in the top three but I don't know how to bet that. Maybe you can help.

Bad Bob said...

Well, Judy, I hate to break this to you, but Toby's Corner has been scratched early in the week.