Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms....

My hands aren't as steady as they should be.  I'm starting to lose my appetite.  I roam around the house wondering what to do.  Mary Lynn is starting to get annoyed.
It's been over a week since I've swung a golf club.  I played Shawnee GC last Tuesday, but only nine holes because it was in terrible shape.  For a guy that's been playing 2-3 times a week, this is getting serious.
We are supposed to play tomorrow at Iroquois GC.  Of course, that depends on the weather.  There's a chance of severe storms this evening. I hope they're not to severe and that they blow out of here before tomorrow morning.  If we can't play tomorrow it will be Tuesday before I play.  That will be 2 weeks
And people think retirement is easy!

No comments: