Monday, May 23, 2011

Columbus Zoo Pictures

Facebook is full of Wedding pictures so I thought I'd concentrate on the Zoo.  If I knew how to post more than one picture at a time on FB I'd post all these Zoo pictures on it.  But, I can't....so here are few a my favorite pictures from the Zoo.  You'll have to pardon me, but my favorites might be slanted towards Erin and Jill.

The whole group minus Mary Lynn who was taking the picture.
I'ts really hard to catch Jillian in a good pose smiling for the camera, but I think I did it!
                                                 Erin wrestling a crocodile.
                       Both girls posed well in front of the Penguin House. Erin wanted to act like she was feeding the penguin.
  I posted a picture like this on Facebook, but here they're doing the 'Dot' pose.

                                  I really like this picture.  Erin in action with the camera!
                    And I like this one.  We caught the Wolf just as he was passing by.
We have more pictures, but these were my favorites.  Stop by the house to view the rest.

1 comment:

Judith Bowman said...

Great pics - enjoyed them all. We'll take you up on coming over to see the rest!