Monday, May 16, 2011

I don't think Churchill Downs has racing anymore

I got this mailing today from Churchill Downs.
One thing, I really appreciate them thinking of me and letting me in free on Friday, May the 13th.  I only wish I'd have gotten this in the mail before Monday, May 16th!
This is the backside.  I was just wondering.....does Churchill Downs still have horse racing?       One small mention of racing at the top with live music, drink specials, no mention of post time.  More mention of music and drinks, but not another mention of racing.  What time should I get there to be able to bet on the first race?  Oh, it's the concerts you're selling, not thoroughbred racing.  This is what my Churchill Downs has become.  They no longer care anything about the racing fans. 

1 comment:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

But it sure is going to be a great place for a wedding. Can't wait.