Monday, May 30, 2011

2011 Willow Park Concert Series begins!

Mary Lynn and I love going to the Willow Park Concerts.  We like meeting Mark and Kim and the girls there.  Erin and Jill love the concerts and was really looking forward to the start this season.  In my opinion, Erin loves the concerts because she likes to dance.  Jillian loves the concerts because she likes Ice Cream and Watermelon.  Not that both girls don't like everything, but I think those are their main interests!
As in the Zoo photos, I picked a few of my favorites from last night to post.

My favorite photo.  The girls really enjoy thier snow cone, sun, and watching the dancers.


Pam gets in the action with Jill and Erin.  It's hard to sit and watch without getting up to dance a few times.


I love this picture! Kim and Erin and having a great time twirling to the music!


Had to post this one because it's such a complete opposite of the photo above!  Caught them in a pose that seems to say "How much longer is this going to go on?" We had a lot of fun!  Next Sunday night at 7:00 pm "The Lost Boys".  Good ol' Rock and Roll!

1 comment:

Judith Bowman said...

Great pics! Looks like you all had alot of fun.