Thursday, July 30, 2009

Golf at Iroquois....Metal Detecting at the Water Tower


I played Iroquois GC today. The first time I've played Iroquois since last Fall, I believe. First time ever playing there from the senior tees. I shot a 41 - 43 = 84. I was very pleased with my front 9. I had 4 pars and 5 bogeys. I love having nine holes with nothing larger than a bogey. The good luck didn't last long into the back nine with a double bogey on #10. There were 6 of us playing and I won $4. Yep, I'm turning pro! Round 34 FTY.
On another note, I metal detected yesterday for the first time in a good while. We had a hard rain yesterday morning and the temperature was in the mid-70's. I thought it looked like a good day to do a little digging. It was fun, but I only found 1 dime and 6 pennies. This was at the Water Tower.

1 comment:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

If my calculator is correct, That's $4.16 you've pocketed. Let's go out on the town.