Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday Golf at....Sun Valley GC



We played Sun Valley GC today instead of Shawnee. Must have had another tournament going on there. I shot a 42 - 38 = 80. I'm very proud of the 38 on the back nine. I had 7 par's and 2 bogey's. Don't know if that will win any money. If it doesn't then I guess there's no way I can win until my handicap goes up. I'm just not going to shoot any better than that. A little rain hit us on the 13th hole. I like these new carts that have a canvas awning on the back that you can pull out over the clubs when it rains. Very convenient. We pulled under a tree and waited about 15 minutes for the rain to stop, then continued the round. We really didn't get wet at all. This was round 33 for the year.

1 comment:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

Come on - it never rains on a golf course.