Monday, July 13, 2009

More not-so-bad golf (Round 27 FTY)



I played in Lexington today at Lakeside GC. Brian is going to try to qualify for the Kentucky Open at this course later this month and he went up today to play a practice round. Randy, who works with Brian, J. R. Harris and myself went with him. Brian and Randy played from the blue tees and J. R. and I played from the senior tees. There was a big difference on most of the holes. Brian shot a 39 - 40 = 79. I shot a 41 - 38 = 79. Randy shot a 50 - 52 = 102. And, J. R. shot a 51 - 52 = 103. I chipped and putted well. I think I one putted 13 or 14 greens. Mostly due to chipping well. But, even then I had to make the putts. I'm headed to Dale Hollow State Park Golf Course this weekend. I hope I continue to play well there. One thing I know, they won't let me play from the Senior Tees down there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know where Brian is playing in the open. Is his friend playing too, in the open.
PJ

Bad Bob said...

Lakeside GC is where Brian will play to try and qualify for the Ky Open, which is played in Bowling Green. Which friend do you mean, Randy? If so, no, he is not trying to qualify.