Friday, July 3, 2009

Playing Bad Golf with a few friends....


I played Bad Golf Round 25 for the year today at Quail Chase GC. And yes, I played Bad. I shot a 45 -48 + 93 on the West - East Courses. Mark Wagner shot a 44 -46 + 90, also Bad. Greg Lynn shot a 106 and his Son, Austin, shot a 96. Mark and I gave them 2 strokes a side playing 2 points a hole, low man, low team, and lost on the front nine and won on the back. Both sides were close matches to the end. It was a great day to play and we had a lot of fun. I'd been chipping very well lately, but it left me today, along with the rest of my game. Quail Chase is a course I should shoot in the mid 80's, so a score of 93 for me and a 90 for Mark is pretty bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love that picture. Sounds like you had a fun day. Blessings
QMM