Monday, July 6, 2009

Jillian - who knows what she'll do next....



Jill doesn't like to have her picture taken. When you get out the camera, she'll run away or cover her face. Sometimes she just let's you take the picture but makes a funny face.

Mary Lynn, Judy, Erin and Jill were in the "Dora" tent and I got the camera out for a picture. Jill took off out the back flap (Their secret Door) so she wouldn't get her picture taken. I counted to three to snap the picture, and on three she threw open the flap to be in the picture. You never know with Jill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always a nice surprise here. Those girls are priceless, of course. Looks like you had a good 4th. I did not even notice that dog on my picture until someone called my attention to it. I did make up a story. I said SOMEONE put it in there.
QMM