Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Not so bad golf on Tuesday



I played my Tuesday golf at Shawnee GC today. I found out my back nine last week won me $15! I had a pretty good round this week, too, so I might win a little money next week. We played the back nine first. I shot a 40 - 38 = 78. My handicap dropped from a 14 to a 12 this week, so I don't know if either nine will win any money, but my 18 hole score might win. My 12 handicap nets me down to a 66. I've got a feelin' I better win this week because my handicap will drop further and it may be a while before I'll have enough handicap to be competitive again!

4 comments:

Judith Bowman said...

Well, way to go, Bad Bob! (By the way, is that you in the white shoes)?

Kevin said...

After you left the ballpark last night Jim told me you shot a 78. Then he said "I wonder how many times your mom has already heard that."

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

1,378 times

Brian said...

It doesn't count if you play the kids course!