Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Topsy - Turvy Update





I started this plant late and had to buy a very small plant to fit into the hole in the bottom of the pot(See left Photo). Well, it's finally started to produce! The bottom of the pot is about 5 feet above the ground, but the plant has now reached the ground and started to curl back up. It has many tomatoes on it and a lot of blooms. I don't think it gets enough sun so it has gotten a little spindly, and most of the green tomatoes and blooms are one the bottom and out of the picture. But take my word for it, it is full of tomatoes and blooms!

4 comments:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

While you were on your golf outing, if I wasn't picking tomatoes for you, or feeding the birds for you, or having to kill my own spiders, I was lovingly tending this tomato plant- for you. That's why it's thriving.

Bad Bob said...

You are my heart and soul. My reason for being. I don't know what I'd do without you.

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

You are so full of it.

Mark said...

You guys are so darned cute!