Saturday, October 22, 2011

Yard Sale Fishing Finds

As is our custom, Mary Lynn and I went Yard Sale-ing this morning.  We bought $21 worth of stuff we couldn't do without!  I bought 2 small fans for the upstairs Wagner and Hedges Suites for $1 each, 2 golf clubs, putter and 3 wood cut down to Erin and Jill's size for $1 each, a new plastic large tackle box for $5, and 9 CD case free.  Mary Lynn bought  a few $1 objects, (basket, jar, doll, plastic zipper bag for closet storage).  And I spent $8 on this tackle box with all these lures in it, a total of 32 lures, tackle box, and a few odd hooks and sinkers.
When I saw the amount of lures in the box I couldn't pass them up.  I thought Mark and I would have fun casting them out and at the low price wouldn't have to worry about losing one if it hung up on something.  I mean, they were less than 25 cents each when you figure in the tackle box.

It's getting close to the end of yard sale season.  I guess it's a good thing because we've run out of yard sale money.  But we sure got a lot of things we couldn't live without this summer!

No comments: