Tuesday, October 25, 2011

That's not a bad score for as many times as I hit it!

It was a tough round, but I got through it.  I really hit the ball well on the front nine but couldn't make a putt.  Then, on the back nine the rest of my game joined my putting.

I played at Shawnee GC today and shot a 41 - 48 = 89.  I had to par #18 with a pretty long putt to post that one under 90 score.  It was a really pretty day and it was nice to be out walking 18 holes, and I enjoyed the round, even playing bad.

I played the Slyder Cup yesterday and that's similar to a Scramble.  We alternate playing our own ball, alternate shot, and scramble on different holes.  I've said before that I never play well after a Scramble, so maybe that's it.

I did finish with a par, making a nice putt on #18, so maybe I can get it all together the next time I play.  Don't we always think that?

No comments: