Friday, October 21, 2011

Talking about Halloween with Erin and Jill

Yesterday Mary Lynn and I picked up Erin and Jillian from School just to spend a little time with them.  We stopped at DQ and ate dinner before we took them home.  In the car we talked about Halloween and with no 'Silly Songs' to listen to, they asked for a paper and pen to entertain themselves while we drove to DQ.

Erin made a list of the costumes each person was going to wear on Halloween, and drew a picture of each.  Daddy?  Mommy?  Mimi:  Feather Mask, Grandpa?  Jill:  Frankenstein, Erin: Leaf.  I love the use of question marks and colons!

Jill made a list of the candy she wanted.  Halloween treats I want.
Rice Crispy Treats
Jelly Bean
Sucker
Tootsie-Roll
Tootsie-Roll Pop

Jillian now wants to be Frankenstein.  I think she's starting to get brave in her old age.  Where has she heard of Frankenstein?  I'm sure she hasn't seen the movie.

No comments: