Saturday, October 29, 2011

Round 57 for the year, and What a Stinker!

I played Iroquois GC today for round 57 of the year.  Boy, did I play bad!  I shot a 43 - 48 = 91, the worst round I've had at Iroquois this year.  I had 4 or 5 terrible holes which really shot my score up there.  I mean, 4 putting a par 5 for an 8, loosing a ball on a par 3, hole #7, and taking a 8.  Several double and triple bogeys, and BAM!, All of a sudden your score is out of control.

It was a nice day, though.  I played with Greg Lynn and Mark Wagner.  It was a cool, but really pretty day.  And, I did make some good shots.  But I think I made more really bad shots today than good shots.  I lost a dollar to Greg when I gave him 2 strokes a side.  I beat him on the front nine but lost the back nine and the eighteen.

It's not near as much fun writing about bad golf as it is good golf.  So, I'll quit now.

No comments: