Friday, September 30, 2011

It's Official! My signed scorecard makes it so!

The Scramble I played in a couple of weeks ago is the equivalent of most league's end of the year banquets.  We play a Scramble, then eat and give out awards for our years worth of incredible golf.

I stayed around for the Scramble winners, but not for anything else.  At the time I had other places I needed to be.  But, they gave out 'Awards'.  So, I didn't get mine until yesterday.  This was the even par back nine I shot a few weeks back.  He saved the scorecard and framed it for me.

So, it's official.  Scorecard signed and everything.

You'll notice that the year, '2011', is in white.  That's because he had the wrong year, 2010.  He said he'd run me off a new Yellow sheet with the correct year.  Until then, I'll just use my white piece of paper.

No comments: