Saturday, September 3, 2011

For Brian's Bachelor Party, What else but Golf?

For Brian's Bachelor Party he wanted to play golf.  So we played today at Heritage Hill Golf Course in Shepherdsville, Ky.  We didn't plan it, but it got up to 102 degrees today!  Yep, it was hot!  But we had a nice time and it's a nice course.  Some of the greens were pretty bad, but it's been a problem with a lot of the courses this summer.  They've just burned up.


Because it's Brian's Outing, I'll just post pictures of him teeing off!  He pulled this drive just left of the cart path but just short of the high weeds.
That's Don Dreher on the left and Jeff Dreher on the right.











This is the 18th tee. Nice course.  Really well taken care of even though some of the greens were bad from all the heat we've had.








After playing today we went to Dundee Tavern back in Louisville to drink a few beers and eat a sandwich.  After a couple of hours I left and left it up to the younger folks to party as long as they wanted to.  I enjoyed the day and I hope Brian had a good time.
Oh yeah, I guess I'd better report on Bob's Bad Golf.  This was round 44 for the year.  I'll report our scores, even though I'd rather not.  Brian and Jeff both shot 75, Don shot 95, and Bad Bob brings up the rear with an even 100.  Needless to say, I played terrible today.

2 comments:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

Are you sure you didn't plan the 102 degrees? I know how you love the heat.

Anonymous said...

I had a greta time. Thanks Pop!!!!!