Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Another Days Work.........

I had another job to do today.  I went to the KFC Center on Gardner Lane to do another Taste Test.  I ate 2 different Chicken Sandwiches and gave  my opinion of them.  They were both good, even though I didn't like the sauce on them .  Not to say it tasted bad, but I thought the sandwich would have been better without the sauce.
After eating the sandwiches and giving my opinion the gave me $20 and I left. 
Some of these part-time retirement jobs are really hard!

1 comment:

Judith Bowman said...

Well, Bad Bob - KFC knows who you are now - why not sell them your possum/squirrel burgoo recipe and make money just supplying them with ingredients from your back yard. Good for controlling the critter population, good retirement income, and you'd be famous. Bad Bob's Burgoo. Picture you, wearing your autographed cowboy hat on every BB Burgoo bag.

P.S. Love your blog quote.