Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Throngs Mob Auditorium Trying to see Premier of "Nearly Dead"!

Crowds of nearly hundreds flocked to Manual HS Auditorium last night for the Premier of the short film "Nearly Dead", starring fledgling actor Bob Tabler.  One Rave Reviewer gushed "It wasn't half bad!".  Another Reviewer gushed , "It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be."  And, the one review I liked best "Scoots was my favorite!".

We did have a crowd of about 200 people, and overall, I think everybody enjoyed it.  I should get a DVD of the movie within a couple of weeks, and be able to show all my friends and relatives who were dying to be there, but just couldn't make it.

John, Dan, and Karen, got their tickets from a 'Scalper' outside the Auditorium.  They thought they were getting prime front row seats, but turned out to be 'Upper Balcony' Cheapo seats.

I thought the Premier was a lot of fun, and I think everybody had a good time.  I'm looking forward to getting the DVD and watching it again.  I think the sound was a little loud last night and I couldn't understand some of the lines.  I hope they'll be clearer when I play it back on the TV.

If anyone would like to see it, let me know.  I'll make arrangements.  Also, I think there are plans to have another public viewing, so if you missed this one and would like to see it, I'll let you know when that will be.  And, by chance, if you'd like a copy of the DVD, I can do that for you, also.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Surely, the Academy will give you the recognition you deserve!

Bad Bob said...

Mark - I'm afraid they will.....