Thursday, October 4, 2012

Oops! Major set back in my golf game.


I really thought I was 'this close' to getting my golf game back.  But, as I've known for a long time, in golf, when you think you've got it figured out, that's when the game jumps up and bites your butt and you play like you've never touched a club!  So, today, I played like I'd never touched a club before.  At Iroquois GC I shot a 42 - 45 = 87.  I hit a few good shots, but I hit so many bad shots.  Really bad shots.  My fairway shots and chip shots, that I hit well Tuesday, just flew out the window.  I had a few good holes and that is the only thing that kept my score in the 80's.  Oh well, I also know that when you play really bad, that's when your game starts to improve.  Here's hoping.  This was round 44 for the year.  Oh, and I walked the front nine but decided to ride a cart on the back nine.  Iroquois GC is a little hilly for me to walk the whole 18.  But, the front nine is 'hillier' than the back nine.

No comments: