Thursday, October 18, 2012

Grand Red Carpet Premier of "Nearly Dead"!

All my Blog Readers are invited to the World Premier of the movie "Nearly Dead", to be held at Manual High School Auditorium on Monday, October 29th, at 7:30 pm.  The doors will open at 7:00, plenty of free parking, and the auditorium holds 1200 people.  We'd love to fill it up.
In case you haven't heard the story line, it's a movie about 4 old geezers, right, who, while constantly antagonizing their nurses at the old folks home, find out about a world-wide Zombie attack and try to warn the nurses.  But, because of all their previous practical jokes, their warnings go unheeded until the Zombies actually are attacking the "Shady Grove Home".  The old guys fight them off and save the day. 
It's a little bloody, but it is a comedy that we hope will have you laughing.
My character, "Scoots", gets around on a scooter, and uses his scooter to his advantage while attacking the Zombies.  The movie length is approx. 20 minutes.

3 comments:

Mary Lynn said...

Got it on my calendar.
Will I have nightmares after watching this?

Bad Bob said...

I may have nightmares after YOU watching this!

Mary Lynn said...

Bad Bob, I don't get your comment. explain, please. never mind, I'll just come upstairs and ask you.