Thursday, October 25, 2012

Round 49 FTY goes into the books!

My game is giving me a headache!  Every part of my game today was good, at times, but terrible, at times.  The terrible times were often enough to have me shoot a 43 - 44 = 87.  I hit some nice drives today, and some really bad ones.  Some nice fairway shots, chips shots, putts.  But, some holes those shots were just bad.

I didn't have a lot of fun today.  I can't put into print the reasons, but I'd rather have been in a different foursome.

And, let me state this again, for all you golfers who ride in carts.  When you walk to the cart from the green, GET IN THE CART!  When you go to the back of the cart to put your head cover on the club you've just used, and then put it back in the bag, was that the last shot you were going to take today!  No?  Well PUT YOUR CLUB AWAY WHEN YOU'RE GETTING YOUR NEXT CLUB OUT!  And get in your cart to go to the next tee.  I'm so tired of seeing people come from the green with their chipper and putter in hand, go to the back of the cart, put the head cover on the putter, put it in the bag, put their little head cover on the chipper, put it in the bag, then get in the cart, ride 50 yards, stop, then go to the back of their cart again to get out a driver.  Couldn't all of that other crap have been done when you got out your driver!  Can't you sit in the cart seat holding your chipper and putter until you get to the next tee?  WAKE UP PEOPLE!

I'm sorry for this, but, once again, I really didn't have a lot of fun today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you play with a bunch of old people?

Brian

Bad Bob said...

Always do.