Saturday, October 20, 2012

Last Meet of Season for Erin Rose, and a Strong Finish!

Chance School Cross Country Team ran in the Woodford CountyMeet today.  This was their last meet of the season.  Erin has really improved her times over last year.  Of course, she's gotten a lot taller, and those legs have really grown!
I wish I'd gotten a better picture of her last run.  I took this one, then took another when she got closer, but I don't think my camera was ready for the 2nd shot.  So, Erin is on top the hill, on the left in red, with white sleeves.
I love watching her run.  She really puts a lot into her runs.  She has so much talent, if she was more competitive, she would be a force to be reckoned with in these races.  She has a very good pace, good stride, and really smooth running style. 
 Here's my Rosie Pie resting after her run and showing off her ribbon.  I can't believe the Cross Country Season is already over.  I enjoy watching Erin run.  Next year I'll be watching Erin and Jillian both run.  I think Erin has more running talent than Jillian, but I think Jillian will exhibit a stronger will to win. Jill may not beat a lot of people, but in that last 100 yards, she'll push to pass everybody she can. 

No comments: