Monday, August 29, 2011

Once again the Zombie's were on Parade!

I went to the Zombie Parade tonight.  Mary Lynn didn't want to go this year so I called J. R. and we went together.  I think there were more Zombie's this year. Of course, I think it grows bigger every year.

Looks like Ol' McDonald took a pitch fork to the mid-section.









The Hamburglar showed up.  I'm not sure what kinda meat was in the hamburger.













I'm not sure if this guy was made up or just got finished cleaning his chimney.












This Zombie was a little taller than most.  It's amazing how many of them march and how much time they must spend on making themselves up.







My favorite was the 'Bikini Zombie'.  I wasn't quick enough to get a picture of her, but I liked her outfit.










2 comments:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

They're definitely "Helping to keep Louisville wierd."

Judith Bowman said...

I like your commentary, Bad Bob.