Saturday, June 4, 2011

Decorating Gingerbread man Cookies in June

Erin and Kim went camping with the Girl Scouts....sooooo.....Jillian got to have a sleepover with Mimi and Grampy!  We had a lot of fun, but one of the most fun things was decorating Gingerbread Men.  We had 8 of them to decorate, so, Jill and I would each decorate one and Mimi would judge which one was the best.  I lost all four contests!  I thought for sure I'd win them.




Of course, the first thing was to thoroughly clean the mixer beaters after making the icing.











Then to the competition.  I worked hard and I thought I did pretty good.  But, Jillian was up to the task.  Of course, she kept eating the decorations!












Mimi was a tough judge.  I lost the contest with the 2nd from left on top row because it had a frown!
Overall, we did pretty good, don't you think?






I beat Jillian two games of Candyland though and got my revenge!  But, later she beat me in a game of Battleship. 

1 comment:

Judith Bowman said...

Cute cute cute! Way to go, Jill!