Sunday, March 7, 2010

Round 4 this year wasn't very pretty.



I'm not the type to break clubs and have a tantrum on the course. When I play bad, like today, I still have fun. I played Weissinger Hills GC today and shot a 46 - 49 = 95. I won 1 skin, the least of anyone, but did manage to beat Greg Lynn out of our usual $1 - $1 - $1 bet, giving him 2 strokes a side. He shot a 108. Both of us played bad, but I believe his game was a little worse than mine. I hit a lot of good shots today, but as usual when I play a bad round, I hit a lot of clunkers that cost me shots. As an example, on the par 5 18th, I hit my best drive of the day, then proceeded to toe off a 3 wood out of bounds. Then finished the hole playing well. Just an errant shot thrown in every few holes can really fatten up a score.

No comments: