Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday Golf at Shawnee Round 42 this Year



I played Shawnee GC today. Not well, but I played. I shot a 42 - 43 = 85. Not terrible, but I made way to many bad shots. I hit a lot of good recovery shots, but I shouldn't have had to make them. I had a lot of pars today, but too many double bogeys and one triple bogey. Oh well, it may raise my handicap a stroke. Even though I played bad, what a beautiful day! Blue skies, small white clouds, and a temperature with a high of 75!

3 comments:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

Then topped off by having ice cream with Erin and Jill. Can't beat that, can you.

Brian said...

I bet you didn't play the back 9 in an hour and five minutes!

Bad Bob said...

We played the 18 holes in 3hours 45 minutes. That's not bad. Especially when you're walking.We had to wait each shot through about 14 holes, then it opened up and we didn't have to wait at all.