Friday, September 4, 2009

Golf at Polo Fields GC


....................................................................................................This is the fourth straight day I've played golf. Today it was The Polo Fields GC. I played with Brian today and shot a 42 - 42 = 84. I had several double bogeys today which I hate, but I also had a couple of birdies, which helped keep my score down. Polo Fields is a nice golf course and overall a pretty good layout. I really enjoy playing it, especially when it's free! The greens were really fast and I didn't putt real well. I found it hard to leave my ball close to the hole on long putts and ended up with several 3 putt holes. Oh, by the way, the hole shown above, I birdied! Round 45 this year.

2 comments:

Brian said...

so you would have a 4 shot leadon me after one round if this were the trip. That's it, I'm calling an emergency meeting!

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

Gosh, are you retired or something?