Saturday, September 5, 2009

Weissinger Hills GC today, Golf 5 days in a row...



I played Weissinger Hills GC today for round #45 of the year. I played with Greg Lynn and as a team we played J. R. Harris and Harold Goad. One point low man, one point low team each hole, total of 36 points available. Greg and I won 22 - 7. A massacre! I also played Greg giving him 3 strokes a side and lost the front nine, tied the back nine, and lost the 18. So the $3 I won for team bets I lost $2 of it to Greg. But still, $1 ahead and had fun on a nice day. I shot a 42 - 42 = 84, the same as Polo Fields yesterday. Didn't putt well again today. I did chip very well, though. Greg shot a 39 - 45 = 84. Can you believe I'm giving him 3 strokes a side! For the record, J. R. Harris, 51 - 49 = 100, Harold Goad 45 - 47 = 92.

No comments: