Monday, August 31, 2009

Like taking candy from a Baby......


We drafted for our Fantasy Football League tonight. There was supposed to be 7 of us, but Dan dropped out at the last minute. At the table, clockwise from the foreground, Jackie, Kenny, Greg, Bob, Brad, and Brian. As you can see, I didn't have much competition. With only six people, the talent level on each team will be pretty high, so I can see how they also might me a little optimistic. But, top to bottom, the starters I put on the field will dominate from week one. In a couple of days I'll have a list of players on each team and make my full league end of the season prediction!
Enough trash talk. Now to the real world. My whole season depends on my quarterback. Experts pre-season predictions would point this out as my weak spot. I'm looking for Atlanta to have a good year, and along with that Matt Ryan to have a career year. If this happens, I'm in the chips! The rest of my team is VERY strong. GO ATLANTA!

No comments: