Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More Bad, no, Terrible Golf


I played Shawnee GC today. Played very bad. Shot a 47 - 44 = 91. At least that should help get my handicap back up a little bit. Though, Lou, who keeps the handicaps, a lot of times will throw out an unusually High score. I wish he'd throw out unusually low scores and I wouldn't have such a low handicap.
This has been a bad week. Bad golf, got beat bad in both my Fantasy Football Leagues. My golf game is better than that, and I feel sure my Football Teams are better than that. At least UK won Saturday, even though they had a tough time and didn't play very well.
I might as well make my prediction for the game this weekend right now. I think UK will play better, but still not enough to stay with Florida. I say Florida 38, UK 14.
I'm 1 - 1 in Jit's Fantasy League and I'm in last place in my other League, which has 6 players. I'm looking forward to a much better week this weekend from my Fantasy Teams. But, I'm up against a tough opponent, Susie Garvey, in Jit's league. She's 2 - 0 and could easily go 3 - 0 if my team doesn't improve a whole lot this week

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susie really knows her stuff in fantasy football....learned everything she knows from her mother!!

Anonymous said...

The "poor dear".....