Tuesday, May 8, 2012

After Picking the Derby Winner I thought I was on a Roll.....

I guess the Luck didn't carry over to the golf course.  I played Shawnee GC today.  It was back to our usual Tuesday at Shawnee.  I didn't score that bad, but I really didn't feel like I played very well today.  I wasn't hitting my drives solid, the putting and chipping was a little off.  I ended up shooting a 41 - 41 =82.  Not a bad score for feeling like I didn't play well.
Here lately I've been hitting my drives solid and down the middle.  Today, while I was keeping the drives in play, they just weren't as solid as I've been hitting them.  I three putted several greens.  Had two make-able birdie putts that I left short.  LEFT BIRDIE PUTTS SHORT!  You just don't do that.  And, my goal is to get through the round without a double bogey.  Well, that lasted until the 2nd hole.
Oh well, this was my 18th round for the year.

No comments: