Sunday, January 29, 2012

A little more Metal Detecting on a Sunday Afternoon

I metal detected for awhile today at the Zoo.  A lot of these coins I found a couple of weeks ago, but hadn't cleaned up.  I found a total of $1.92, a watch, and one of the pennies was a 'Wheat Penny", 1953.  But, the watch has a 'Genuine Stainless Steel" back!

I've covered the Zoo fields pretty thorough now.  I'm sure I could still find a few coins, but I feel like I'm about done there.  My total since I started metal detecting is now $146.10.  I figure that averages out to about 22 cents an hour!  You have to do this because enjoy it.

I need to find another place to detect.  Anybody with a  house that's been around for 60 or more years I'd love to detect your yard.  Or if you know somebody, ask them for me.  I promise to make very little, or no, mess, and I'll show them everything I find.

No comments: