Friday, February 3, 2012

Golf on a warm but muddy Thursday

It was a good day to play golf.  Warm weather, light breeze, sunshine.  The course was  pretty muddy, but that's to be expected this time of year if it isn't frozen.  The only thing that wasn't nice was the way I played.
I usually put some type of golf picture with my post, but I found this 2nd grade school picture of me and couldn't think of any other reason to post it, so I'll put it with my golf entry. I was the same age Erin is now.
I can't count this round because I didn't play my own ball the whole round.  We played a 'Shamble' on the back nine.  I didn't know we were going to do that and I was a little disappointed.  I played terrible on the front nine and my only consolation was that at least it would raise my handicap.  Then I found out we were playing the back nine a Shamble, so they don't count the round towards our handicap.  I shot a 45 - 40 - 85.  Our foursome came in last in the team competition.  I played bad and was the lowest score in our group!  I think I've said this before, but I just never seem to play well in muddy conditions.  Just not a mudder!

1 comment:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

Bet you had some "devil" in you!!!