Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nice Day at Keeneland

I went to Keeneland today. I received in the mail from Twinspires a postcard for 2 free box seats, tip sheets, Derby Cap, and a $10 concession voucher for Thursday, April 16. I couldn't resist. J. R. and I drove up today, he had a postcard, too. It was a beautiful day and I came out $16 ahead on my wagers. I don't know why Twinspires would host a day at Keeneland, but I suppose they're working to be part of Keeneland along with Churchill Downs. Now, if they could just get their on-line wagering accounts settled.

2 comments:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

I think you should metal detect today and see if you can find $16.00, like you won at the track. Come on - go for it.

Anonymous said...

Today is a beautiful day for something outdoors. Think I will sit on the deck and watch the grass grow.