Monday, April 27, 2009

Golf round #11 for the year

I played Shawnee GC today. Very disappointed with the way I played on the front 9, but pleased with the way I played on the back 9. On the back 9 I showed flashes of brilliance! Signs that maybe my game may be coming back, or, at least hasn't completely left me. I shot a 46 - 42 = 88. Shawnee GC is par 34 - 36 = 70. So I played 4 strokes better on the side of the course that is 2 strokes harder!
The sun, wind, and dry weather the past few days have really dried the fairways out. This is the first time I've played since last fall that you could actually get some roll on your tee shots. I think my game is coming around just in time for the BIG TOURNAMENT in 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Brian said...

I like where we stand. I feel good about my ball striking, you're game is turning a corner, Kevin is working on widening his stance and taking a better posture and Mark hasn't touched a club since last scramble. We are right where we need to be!

Anonymous said...

Good luck in the BIG tourney. I can't wait to hear about it.