Monday, April 6, 2009

Grandpa's Girls


Erin and Jill spent the night at our house Thursday. The whole time they were here they told me not to get in their backpacks because there was something in there that was a surprise and I couldn't see it. Well, Friday they got dressed back in the bedroom and I sat on the couch in the living room. When the were dressed, they came running in to show me. They went "Ta-Da". They both had on "Grandpa's Girl" T-shirts! What a surprise! Of course, I didn't like that at all. I'm sure Grandpa Len's going to love it when he sees them, too. They are "Grandpa's Girls"!

2 comments:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

We had so much fun with Erin and Jill. The only way Jill would consent to having her picture taken was for me to tell her I'd take it only of her shirt and I'd leave her head off the picture. Mimi fibbed.

Kevin said...

Gosh, Mom's photography is vastly improved. She used to be able to cut off the head without even trying!