Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hey.....I gotta dollar for ya!

If you don't want to know the winner of the Derby ahead of time, stop reading right now!  Well, I warned you!
I'm gonna give you my Derby pick, what you do with this valuable information is up to you.
The winner is:  ORB
Yes, I know he's one of the favorites, maybe THE favorite, but cashing in on a winning favorite pays more than trying to cash in on a losing long shot.
Now, if you want to make a little money, I'll give you a few hot horses to put in your exotic wagers.
Myself, I'm boxing Orb, Revolutionary, Verrazano, and ItsYourLucky Day in a Trifecta Box.  I really hated to, but I had to settle on those four and leave out Normandy Invasion, Vyjack, and MyLute.  I really like those 3, but you can't bet everybody.
One horse I'm leaving out is Goldencents.  I think that horse may be either 3rd or 4th choice in the betting.  But, I think he's a good Polytrack horse and won't stand up to the grueling Churchill mile and a quarter on dirt.
So, there you have it.  Remember the old racetrack adage:  |"The more you bet, the less you lose when you win!".  So, bet wisely, and when you rake in all that dough, remember where you got your hot tips.

No comments: